By purchasing a membership it is understood that participating in outdoor events poses expected risks. The undersigned will not hold the Stampede City Ski Club or its organizers responsible for any personal loss or injury that may occur. It is also expected that Members adhere to our CODE OF CONDUCT.
1. When signing up for an event, it is implied that you agree to the Waiver and Use of Social Media (under Pages tab on Meetup).
Change your RSVP to No if you decide not to attend, including being on the Waitlist. No Shows are frowned upon.
2. You are responsible for your equipment and safety. Any damages/clean-up fees/lost keys are the responsibility of person(s) responsible. Accept that conditions change (weather, risk, etc.). Be prepared to adapt to those changes.
3. Be respectful of the group, the Event Host, the Alpine Responsibility Code, the public and the law. Conduct yourself in a manner as not to discredit the Club or yourself. Abide by the decisions of the Host even though you may disagree; you have the right to express your views in a respectful manner. Do your part to minimize conflict and disruption. Promote good relations amongst all. Give a helping hand. Drive safely and to the conditions. Share in carpool cost. Upload selective photos/video you took on our social media sites. Edit photos to be centered. Hosts/ organizers are volunteers, they offer their time and energy to facilitate events for others. Be helpful and express your appreciation. Feedback and helpful suggestions are invited.
4. Meetup fees, bank fees, website fees, complimentary appetizers at socials cost about $1000/yr. Support your Club. Be a Member with Benefits.
5. If a complaint is received, it will be examined by two Executive members. The complaint must relate to the scope of this Club and not be a frivolous accusation. Sanctions include probation, restrictions or expulsion depending on severity etc.