Thu, Feb 27|
Red Mountain Resort
Red Mountain and Whitewater Resorts - Canceled due to lack of interest.
Not enough people signed up and paid to make the trip viable. The "Red and White" trip was a great success last year. Two huge mountains with a wide variety of runs ranging from gentle greens to heart stopping double blacks. Terrain for everyone.
Time & Location
Feb 27, 2020, 2:00 p.m. – Mar 01, 2020, 11:45 p.m.
Red Mountain Resort, 4300 Red Mountain Rd, Rossland, BC V0G 1Y0, Canada
About The Event
- Co-hosted by Kevin Lee and Andrea Svenningson
- Three nights stay at the Prestige Hotel in downtown Rossland, BC.
- Close to restaurants and bars - onsite hot tub and sauna - ski lockers and tuning table - arcade.
- Two days skiing or boarding at Red and one day at Whitewater
- The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to the ski resort with shuttles leaving and returning every half hour all day and into the evening.
- Saturday bus transportation is provided to travel to Whitewater, near Nelson, BC, for a day of skiing.
- Group rate lift tickets are available. If you own a Louise Plus Card or a Powder Alliance Card, you can also get discount prices.
NOTE: you must be a member of the Stampede City Ski and Snowboard Club to attend overnight trips. You may purchase an annual membership by following this link: Memberships.
Red trip - 3 nights incl bus
Three nights stay at the Prestige Inn, bus transportation to/from Rossland BC, and bus transportation between Rossland and White Water Nelson on Saturday Feb 29.
Red trip - 1 Red lift ticket
Red trip - 1 Whitewater lift