Fri., Mar. 05 | Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Shred the Horse! With the massively long top to bottom gondola you better eat your Shreddies before this trip, it's a leg burner. This is a U-drive event
Registration is Closed. waitlist available. email firstname.lastname@example.org to join waitlist
Time & Location
Mar. 05, 7:00 p.m. – Mar. 07, 11:00 p.m.
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail, Golden, BC V0A 1H0, Canada
About The Event
Host Andrea Fraser
This is a very affordable U-drive trip.
- Price includes two nights accommodation at the Kicking Horse River Lodge in the town of Golden.
- Continental breakfast and lunch fixings each day.
- Guests will make their own travel plans, either drive yourself or car pool with other cohorts. Car pooling and discussions can be done on the meetup event under the same name.
- We will have a Club night dinner on Saturday night in Golden, more details to follow.
- Stretch your legs and walk into town for the evening and sample the local cuisine and brews.
NOTE: you must be a member of the Stampede City Ski and Snowboard Club to attend overnight trips. You may purchase an annual membership by following this link: Memberships.
- KHMR Queen bed /Dbl Occupancy$169$1690$0
- KHMR Private Queen/2 Twins$169$1690$0
- KHMR two day lift ticket$175$1750$0
- KHMR One day lift ticket$101$1010$0