top of page
Thu, Apr 09|
Marmot Basin Ski Resort
Easter in Jasper at Marmot Basin - Cancelled due to COVOID-19 pandemic
Spring skiing at Marmot Basin in Jasper. Great spring snow on North Facing slopes. Check out the new Tres Hombres Double Black terrain, climb the ridge to the bowls or cruise the trees and groomers...it's all there waiting for you to enjoy.
Registration hasn't started yet for this event.See other events
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2020, 2:00 p.m. – Apr 12, 2020, 9:00 p.m.
Marmot Basin Ski Resort, 1 Marmot Rd, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
About The Event
Hosted by Kathleen Gallagher.
- This year we will be staying three nights at the Jasper Downtown Hostel. Bus transportation is included with the price.
- Enjoy the rooftop hot tub.
- A variety of room options available.
- Lounge/kitchen/patio/laundry all onsite.
- Walking distance to restaurants and pubs
NOTE: you must be a member of the Stampede City Ski and Snowboard Club to attend overnight trips. You may purchase an annual membership by following this link: Memberships.
Marmot - Accommodation and Bus
Three nights accommodation at the Jasper Downtown Hostel. Price includes Bus transportation.
bottom of page