Fri., Dec. 27 | Castle Mountain Resort
Castle Mountain Resort for New Year's
Condos at the base of the hill steps away from the lifts. Breakfast included. This is a U-Drive event, no transportation included in the price. Pot luck meals.
Registration hasn't started yet for this event.
Time & Location
Dec. 27, 2019, 8:00 a.m. – Jan. 01, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
Castle Mountain Resort, Pincher Creek No. 9, AB T0K 1C0, Canada
About The Event
Hosted by Derrick Brown
- We have two Condo's at the base of the resort, only steps away from the Green Chair. Each Condo sleeps 10 people, so sign up early as the choice of beds is first come, first serve.
- Pot luck meals will be arranged and organized by your host in early December. For those participating, you may choose which meals and food items you would like to supply based on your assigned course for each day. This is a cost effective and a fun way to spend time with other guests.
- Arrange your own transportation or car pool with other members. You can chat with other guests on the Meetup site to arrange car pooling.
- Lift tickets are not provided in the cost of this trip. You can get discount tickets through Costco, purchase a Castle WOW card, or use your Powder Alliance card.
- The ski resort hosts the New Year's Eve events. There are usually two parties one in the day lodge and a more exclusive smaller one in the T-Bar Pub. Both have live music and are very fun parties. If you're not interested in going to the public events, stay in the condo and celebrate the new year with some of the other guests on the trip.
NOTE: you must be a member of the Stampede City Ski and Snowboard Club to attend overnight trips. You may purchase an annual membership by following this link: Memberships.
- Castle Mtn 4 night Queen Room$325$3250$0
- Castle Mtn 5 Night Queen room$400$4000$0
- Sold OutCastle Mtn 5 night single beds$400$4000$0
- Castle 3 night Dec 29-Jan 1$240$2400$0
- Castle 2 nights Dec 27 and 28$160$1600$0